Thursday 3 February 2011

This is my final contents page.
As can be seen here the title is yellow and blue as oppose to blue and yellow, the writing also reflects the colour scheme of the logo, again I felt the back ground was too bland so added a gradiented back ground as I had done on the front cover.
I also had to create a basic contents page and took a selection of smaller pictures to use. I also chose to make the title the opposite colour scheme as on the front cover.

This is my final front cover.
After playing around with the writing I decided to keep the colour scheme reflecting the logo, however it left the magazine feeling blank. I then decided to add in a Gradient back ground to add a bit more depth to the front cover and I am happy with how it turned out. I did not include a bar code as with it being a school magazine it would not be scanned and are usually free. I also included a website to make it more real and give it a multi media feel.

I then proceeded to alter the image and put it onto a plane background surrounded by some Text that followed the conventions of a typical magazine

We recently started our premlimanery magazine, and set about taking pictures from all around the school. I chose a picture taken on the spur of the moment and set about altering it using photo shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment