Monday 28 March 2011

Background work

My magazine is a blend of two different genres in order to attract a larger audience. I have combined both the dance and music magazines and took ideas from some of the biggest and most widely selling magazines today. “Vibes” is one of the biggest selling RnB magazines to date and I have chose to look at the contents page due to its distinctive style. The section I have paid close attention to is the logo and layout of the word contents.


The magazine I chose to look at the front cover of is mixmag this is a widely selling dance magazine and I feel by combining both of them it will benefit my magazine greatly due to it being a very distinctive style. The part I have paid close attention to is the heading and also the spread across the centre of the page with it being very eye catching due to the font, language and colours used.

No comments:

Post a Comment