Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation- (What kind of media institution might distribute your media product?)

The most likely group to take on a distribute my magazine would be Bauer, it is Europes largest privatley owned publishing group with over 230 magazines in 15 countries. This is something extremely beneficial to my magazine due to it reaching more countries.

http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/about.

The magazines I used as style models are not published by Bauer, however they do distrobute some of the leading magazines in Englad accross many genres, for example Heat and Q.

If Bauer took my magazine on I would be filling a gap in their market as currently they distribute mainly Rock and Indie Genre magazines, aimed at an older age range then my target audience.Some of their magazines are cross Genres between lifestyle and music. So there is definatley a gap for a more music orientated magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment